Important Client Notice – Lockdown Update
Sadly, we found ourselves in another national lockdown. We return to the familiar territory we found ourselves in over the summer, where we are fortunate to be able to use the open space of our private car park to allow us to continue to care for your pets whilst protecting human lives.
- We remain open for pet illnesses and treatments for unwell animals
- We are delaying routine boosters, neuters, nail clips, weight checks, anal gland emptying etc where there is no underling illness or pain. You can still arrange to book booster with reception, as we would like to secure you an appropriate date to minimise the gap from due date.
- We can see critical vaccinations for puppies, kittens & all rabbits.
- Client consultations are in the car park in order to minimise sharing of air spaces and maintain social distancing.
- Please call from the car park for all visitors. If you have an appointment, please provide your parking bay and mobile number.
- We remain able to supply medications, prescriptions and food, and accept and process laboratory samples as usual, as well as providing operations and procedures as needed. These can be transferred in a non-contact way on the small table.
- We have Covid-safe hygiene measures in place to protect you and us, including the critical elements of PPE and regular hand hygiene.
If you are isolating symptomatic or shielding, but your pet needs attention, please call us to discuss what we can do.
Invoices will be emailed for online payment, or you can pay over the phone. Please settle invoices promptly.
This is a worrying time, but please let us take the worry out of your pet's medical care and contact us if you think your pet needs treatment. We can all get through this, and with minimal risk using the above methods refined over 2020.