Whilst restrictions ease, we still have very limited indoor space, and so will continue “car park consultations” for now, with regular reviews. Please continue to call use from outside on arrival for your appointment, stating your bay number or location. We have found this system to be very effective under the circumstances and the vast majority of pets are also coping extremely well with it.
For booking appointments, payments, collecting medications and samples, you can enter to visit our Reception desk. Please keep this visit brief and observe the following requirements:
- One client only to go inside
- A face covering to be worn at all times inside the building
- Hand sanitiser to be used on entry and exit
- Observe a one-in one-out system
- Only two clients inside at any one time
If you are isolating, symptomatic, or shielding, and your pet needs veterinary care, please call us to discuss what we can do.