We are now offering consultations within the practice, whilst adhering to the rules surrounding face coverings, hygiene and social distancing.
- One adult should attend the appointment only
- A face covering must be worn at all times inside the practice
- Please use hand sanitiser on both entry and exit
- Observe social distancing with all staff members and other clients
- A maximum of 2 clients should wait in the reception desk area
- Please check in using the NHS Covid-app or website QR code
To manage the small waiting room space, we are utilising a buzzer system to call you in just before the vet or nurse is ready for you. Please pop in to reception when you arrive to collect a buzzer from one of the team, then return outside. When your device buzzes and beeps, enter the waiting room with your pet(s) and you will be called in soon after. In the consultation, please remain seated and distant from the team member you are seeing. After your appointment please visit reception briefly to pay and book your next appointment. If the room is too busy, please pay online and call us, or book your next appointment right here, on our website!
If you are isolating, symptomatic or shielding and your pet needs veterinary care, please call to discuss what we can do.